Part-time Public Relations Assistant – Leeds based
We’ve got a great opportunity for someone to come and get stuck in with our Leeds team- could it be you? We need someone charismatic, a fast learner, a great communicator, someone not afraid to pick the phone up and someone happy to be flexible with working hours. In return we offer on the job training, some amazing clients to work on, and support from us all the way.
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative and PR support tasks, based 1 day a week in Leeds city centre, and potentially one day a week from home or working from Ilkley.
Our ideal candidate will be a creative PR or communications graduate, full of potential -but who already is confident to work independently. A passion for PR partnered with excellent writing and research skills are very important to us as is someone with attention to detail and with a drive for delivering strong customer service. Our clients love us and we want them to love you too.
If this sounds like you and you’re well-organised, confident and an excellent communicator, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Part time position – Approx 10-16 hours per week but with potential to increase
- Keeping calendars (awareness days, upcoming events, awards & speaking opps etc.) and ensuring deadlines are met
- Creating media lists
- Participating in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assisting in organising and execution of campaigns etc.
- Conducting research to support PR planning
- Drafting and distributing content such as media biographies, press releases & blogs
- Tracking and following up with media coverage
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with the media on behalf of our clients
- Understanding of PR, marketing concepts & practices and willingness to keep learning
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organised & able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- Flexible with a strong work ethic!
Please contact email@example.com for more info.