PR – ‘You Can Do it!’ Programme
6 steps to PR Success
This 1-2-1 PR training programme that gives startups and entrepreneurs a leg up with PR.
We’ve made an impact, we’ve won awards and gained fantastic exposure in national and local press.
We’ve also supported many, many small businesses keen to make their mark in their industry to do the same, proving that PR is not just for the big boys!
It really is heartbreaking to see so many fantastic businesses falling under the radar. So, now it’s your turn.
We’ve decided to commit a percentage of our time to supporting startups and female entrepreneurs get to grips with PR.
- Are a passionate business owner determined to build a brand not just a business
- Are an expert in your field keen to raise your profile
- Have an interesting story as to why you started your business
- Sell something unique that people really need to know about
- Have a mission of what you want to achieve with your business (disruptor, growth, helping people)
- Want to raise your visibility to your potential customers
- Are interested in getting in the press for free
….but don’t know where to start with getting your story out there….
‘PR You Can Do It!’ Modules can help you tap into the potential of PR
Modules can be done singularly or block-booked and range from 1-2 hours and can be done in person, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, or via Zoom as an online video call, globally.
Prices range from £100- £200 + VAT per module
- PR Vs Advertising – learn the difference so you can recognise opportunities and tap into how to get in the press for free.
- What’s your story? – Here we dig down to really find your PR hooks – many of which you will not know you have! But we find/create your story to make it PR-able and journo friendly using our journalistic background and our proven templates
- Writing your press release – We take your story hooks and teach you how to use them to write a killer press release, sharing our knowledge and proven structure that gets our clients in the press for free. We provide a template and 121 coaching
- Approaching your media – Here we run through with you who to approach at what media, and coach you through what they will be looking for, advising you on how to communicate with them, using our media database and personal contacts to help you increase publication chances
- Developing your PR plan – In this module we look at how you can create ongoing PR opportunities, through creating a PR plan for the coming months
- Evaluating your PR success – Here we look at how to measure your PR achievements and report back on them to show the positive impact PR has on your business
[These courses are currently done 1-2-1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be alerted when our online courses are available and to receive an early bird discount. Coming very soon!]
Join Our VIP Facebook Community
Sign up to our newsletter and exclusive facebook group, where you can connect with like minded people and stay plugged into the latest PR tips and techniques.
Recent posts from the Blog …
View more stories on how chocolate PR, has helped companies succeed
A time to refresh your brand and nail your messaging We are excited to be partnering on this workshop in January that will give small business owners and entrepreneurs a chance to take stock before the year kicks off to ensure they have all their ducks in...
Your fast-track pass to publicity, positioning and PR success - An exclusive 8 week programme to get you in the press in Q1 Welcome! Is one of your goals for 2019 to get in the press? Would you like to have achieved this by the time Q1 is done? If so it’s time to jump...
Join us on a FREE webinar to help you kick off 2019 on a high...get your head in the right space NOW to ensure you waste no time when 2019 arrives. This year isn't done yet - there's still time to use it to really help you gear up for growth next year. You asked....we...
Let’s Start Something new
Please do get in touch – we’re happy to have a chat. (No strings attached.)
Whether you’d like to know more about how PR can help your business, or would like to run something past us, get in touch here. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!