It is not always a smooth ride when undertaking PR. You might face some challenges on your journey, and one of these challenges is imposter syndrome. In today’s episode, I share my experience of having imposter syndrome and how I overcame it. I talk about how imposter syndrome can block you from growing your business as you shy away from opportunities to thrive in the spotlight. I’m also sharing a case study on how putting yourself out there and getting a grip on self-doubt pays off.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
– The use of a well-written bio to bring your message to life
– How the power of PR can help you fight imposter syndrome without pausing the frame
– How doing your PR helps motivate your audience and elevate their trust in you
– The 3 types of imposter syndrome and how to identify it
– Case study: how Marie found her confidence through PR by taking her first step
When you step into the light and own your area of specialisation, your audience will begin to warm up to you. This will help you start believing in yourself and get rid of imposter syndrome. As you move from being fearful to being empowered, your PR activity will exhibit confidence and that will help transform your business.