In this episode we are laying the foundation of exactly what PR is and how it can be properly incorporated into your business. We talk about understanding the elements of PR, their uses and how to do PR the right way. We also share useful storytelling tips to keep you on the right track of creating good PR.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
– There is much more to PR than a press release
– The difference between advertising and PR in media marketing
– How to include valuable points that make your story attractive to journalists
– 3 important tricks to use to keep you on the right track of good PR
– How to discover your powerhouse and harness the power of PR
– The types of PR that give you the opportunity to make a name for yourself in the business environment
– A unique way to turn your story into captivating words that sell value to your audience
Now that you know what PR is, you can challenge yourself by practicing it with the tips from today’s episode. I invite you to turn your ideas into intriguing content that captivates your audience through the power of PR.
– Follow Chocolate PR on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chocpr