Entrepreneurial boxpizza owner James Sturdy turned to Chocolate PR to get his customers’ mouths watering about his food, to inform people of the launch of a new app and to tap into the corporate market.
“Jo and her friendly team have a genuine passion for PR and a very results fo-cussed attitude to what they do. One of our campaigns with them led to a double page spread article in the Yorkshire Evening Post, worth more than a year’s advertising for us! I would have no hesitation in recommending Choco-late PR for any company looking to raise their profile in the press.”
“To use media relations to highlight the innovation of a small business, and tell the story of how they are shaking up the industry.
To connect James and boxpizza with charitable initiatives within the city centre to get them noticed by the corporates they wish to serve, for the work day lunch or boardroom banquet
To use creative mailers to introduce boxpizza to the press and the corpo-rate market
– We created a Yorkshire pizza with local ingredients for Yorkshire Day, with proceeds going to a local charity – which achieved press coverage, charity fundraising and in-creased awareness within the target audiences
– We hooked James up with Simon on the Streets – a local charity supporting the home-less – the homeless were the first to try the Yorkshire Day Pizza, alongside James un-dertaking a night sleeping rough as part of his commitment to getting closer to the cause
– Yorkshire businesses were targeted with the Yorkshire Pizza, as a taster of boxpizza’s services,
– Great take-up from local media which provided cost effective media expo-sure, thanks to a creative campaign. Coverage value achieved amounted to 12 months’ advertising costs.
– The story was told with key brand messages https://yorkshiretimes.co.uk/article/Limited-Edition-Pizza-Given-To-Homeless
– Leeds Guide was reintroduced to the business and provided a glowing re-view: “Created with fine grain Italian flour and virgin olive oil stonebaked box pizza offer the best artichoke and parma ham pizza this side of Rome”
– New corporate catering contracts achieved, and office takeaway orders take-up achieved was 35% over target
– Charitable relationship established
– Initial ROI within 2 months – the campaign paid for itself and generated leads worth 5 x the PR spend
Other Favourite Projects
View more stories on how chocolate PR, has helped companies succeed
Let's Start Something new Say Hello!
Please do get in touch – we’re happy to have a chat. (No strings attached).
Whether you’d like to know more about how PR can help your business, or would like to run something past us, get in touch here. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!