If you’ve been following our activity so far this year you’ll see we’re on a mission to knowledge share. We’re on a mission to empower you all to get under the skin of how PR works, so you can use it to help you gain more visibility for yourself, and your business. This year is all about raising the bar!
So, we’re here offering more FREE advice. On Thursday 24th May at 1pm (UK time) and would love you to join us 🙂
If you’d you like to know:-
- The most common PR mistakes people make?
- The 5 top reasons why PR often fails?
- If you really do have a press-friendly story?
- If you, yes you, could actually tap into some PR tricks to get yourself in the press for free?
You won’t want to miss this webinar.
Run by our award-winning MD and PR Coach Jo Swann, who is also an ex-journalist, and has nearly 20 years experience in the industry having worked with big brands such as learndirect, Whistles, Yo! Sushi, as well as hundreds of small businesses/startups, this webinar is intended to empower and inspire you.
This webinar is for you if:-
- You’re new to PR and would like to know a bit more about how it works
- If you’d like to gain more visibility in your industry but don’t have lots of cash to throw at it
- You’ve dabbled with PR but you haven’t got the results you wanted
- You think you’ve got a story but you’re not 100% sure
- You know you’ve got a story but have no idea how to get it in the press
In this lunchtime webinar you will learn:-
- What PR is (the basics)
- The 5 top reasons why PR often fails -the most common PR mistakes people make and how to NOT make them
- How to build a strong PR story
“I’ve helped so many small business owners have their ‘lightbulb moments’ with PR this year, and it’s so exciting to then see them go on to see their name in print! I’m here to create more PR proteges, to help you take on your competitors and raise the bar by becoming more visible. Your time is now, let’s do it!”
Jo Swann, MD, Chocolate PR
“Jo really is an expert in her field. We’ve worked with her for years at Pitman Training and her knowledge of the media and what makes a great story has got us thousands of pounds of exposure and helped us reach millions of people”
“Jo’s advice is what helped me launch my business -as a female entrepreneur startup I had no clue about PR – my background was public sector and I had never run a business before – I didn’t even realise I had a strong story to tell. When I met Jo she excited me about the opportunities and she coached me on how to capitalise on them – the next week I was all over my regional press, in the paper, on the radio, on TV and my business was in front of thousands! Such a great feeling -and so exciting to understand, behind the scenes how it all works”.
We promise it’ll be fun, informative and well worth your time, as you learn some PR tricks whilst you munch on your lunch.
If you’d like to join us for this FREE extremely valuable webinar just register here.
We’re looking forward to it ! x