022 Planning for PR Success
Welcome to 2022! A Huge HAPPY NEW YEAR from me. For this first episode back we’re talking about Planning for PR Success and as well as kicking the year off with a forward focus I’m encouraging you to also take a look back….to see what you achieved last year, where you moved forward, and where you fell short of your goals around getting more visible.
I’m here to help you with 5 steps tp Planning for PR Success in 2022 as a female entrepreneur on a mission!
In this episode we cover:-
1. Your Business goals for the year – we look at what your overall plans are for your business and how your PR plans can support these . I also point you to a fabulous resource from my incredible mentor Niyc Pidgeon who brings a positive psychology perspective to things – not to be missed!
2. What is your PR message? – it’s time to get clear on double down on what specifically you want/need to communicate this year through your content and media exposure
3. What are your PR routes? We look at what your opportunities are to gain PR coverage, and what media you could target as female entrepreneurs/mums in business
4. Getting PR ready – let’s not forget the basics. We look at what you need in place to be press friendly. Do you need support in this area? Hear how we can help.
5. Celebrating your wins – here we discuss the power of being driven on by the positivity of celebration and gratitude of the success you have already achieved to enable you to fly even higher and discuss celebration as a route to connection too. More gems from Niyc Pidgeon in here also!
I hope you enjoy this episode and it gets you looking at 2022 with excitement and anticipation! Let’s make this the year you REALLY get visible.
Niyc Pidgeon, The Hope Map – You can grab your copy of The Hope Map Here so you can reach your goals faster: http://www.thehopemap.com