014 Facing Your Visibility Fears
What happens when as a purpose and passion fuelled female entrepreneur you are attacked by visibility fears? You stay stuck, you stay hidden, you stay playing small.
I don’t want this for any of you, so in today’s episode we chat about visibility fears when it comes to getting your message and story out there, when it comes to getting yourself PR in the press.
In this episode we cover:-
– The importance of facing your fears, and breaking them down so you can identity exactly what you are scared of
– How you can create a new positive belief to kick those fears (which you have now proved not to be true) into touch
– How you can take PR action to test the water and gain quick public relation wins
– How to overcome your fear of journalists
– How to give yourself a headstart -by newsjacking a topic that is already of interest
It is no good living in fear. It is no good being stunted by fear -especially when you have something so valuable to share and you can improve lives by sharing it…. and there’s no need either, when you learn how to break down and overcome your visibility fears.
You CAN do this -you have got this. Come and join us in our free facebook group if you’d like further support.
Join my Facebook Community PR ‘You Can Do It’ https://www.facebook.com/groups/PRYouCanDoIt
Follow Chocolate PR on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chocpr
Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/921094561381350/user/561880111/
Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jochocpr/