To experience PR success, you must identify the mistakes made in the process of creating it and how to correct them. Today, I’m going to guide you through putting your story out there in a way that captivates your audience and avoids the common pitfalls in PR. We’ll talk about what you need to do before sending your PR story to the journalists in order for it to be published.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
– The top 5 mistakes made in the PR space and how to correct them
– How to position yourself in the PR space for long-term success
– How to incorporate what the media wants into your story
– How putting effort into crafting your story puts you in control of how it’s going to be published
– Why downplaying your story doesn’t serve you
– Why you need to include your media bio in the content you are sending to journalists
– How images help your audience to understand your PR message
When you send a PR story and it gets rejected or it doesn’t work out as you imagined, don’t give up. Beware of any mistakes that you perhaps made, but there is no need to sabotage your PR success and limit your chances of making it in the PR world – you CAN do this!