In today’s episode, we are going to talk about the effects of sharing our story with the press. We are going to see how the power of a good PR story can open doors to getting national coverage and opportunities for getting paid. We will understand how your PR story can touch the lives of audiences and inspire them on their journey to transformation.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
– Why you should tell your story and what you can gain from it
– Why your PR story doesn’t need to be big or dramatic in order to make an impact
– How sharing your story inspires hope in your audience
– How putting your story out there brings a sense of pride and opportunities for getting paid
When you share your PR story, you become an expert in the area you speak on. It shows how you’ve overcome a certain problem, and how you can help your audience get through the situation they find themselves in. Telling your story helps you grow a connection with your audience, sparks interest in them and makes them feel like they are not alone.
– Visit our website to get What’s Your Story Guide http://www.chocolatepr.co.uk/
– Join my Facebook Community PR ‘You Can Do It’ https://www.facebook.com/groups/PRYouCanDoIt/
– Follow Chocolate PR on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chocpr
– Find me on Facebook https://facebook.com/jo.swann.52
– Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/jochocpr